Every time I buy bananas, I end up with one or two that turn dark in the fruit bowl. I’m not talking about rotten bananas–just dark. Instead of letting these go to waste or succumb to mold, I decided to experiment. I took pictures of the results, but because this snack is meant to be delicious instead of pretty, you’ll just have to try it out for yourself.
Creamy peanut butter
Graham crackers (I use Kinnikinnick’s S’moreables)
1. Peel bananas and slice them into pieces 1/8-1/4 inch thick.
2. Heat margarine in a pan and cook bananas.
3. When both sides of the banana slices are golden brown and soft (bordering on slimy) remove from heat.
4. Spread peanut butter on the graham crackers and top with a warm banana slice.
5. Keep napkins handy and enjoy.